Sales Terms & Conditions
The sale of all goods is subject to the terms and conditions stated below. By accepting delivery of any goods it is understood that the terms and conditions are satisfactory to and accepted by the Customer. Unless specifically agreed to in writing, purchase orders or other writings may not vary the terms and conditions below:
To speed the ordering process, please have the following information ready when you place your order: account number, purchase order number, your order prepared using the standard quantities and stock numbers shown in our catalog or website, your “Ship to” address when it is different than the “Bill to” address, and any special shipping instructions.
Orders placed before 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (7:00 p.m. Central Time, and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time), must pass a credit check in order to ship the same day. A customer with an order that does not pass the credit verification will be contacted by noon the following business day to make other arrangements.
Sales are made to qualified dealers or retailers only. No end user sales.
Order Handling Charge:
All orders are subject to a one-time handling/processing charge of $1.50. The handling/processing charge is applied only once to any order, and will not be added to any items backordered.
Minimum Order Charge:
A small order fee of $5.00 will apply to orders under $75.00.
A flat fee of $10.00 will be assessed on all orders requiring a commercial or international invoice.
Sales on special order, non-stock or discontinued items cannot be cancelled or returned.
Items backordered will be shipped as soon as they become available unless the backorder is cancelled by the Customer. Backordered items may ship without notice. All backorders over 60 days old may be cancelled without notice. Please tell us when placing your order if you will not accept any backorders. Freight charges will be assessed on all backordered items.
Order Changes or Cancellations:
Orders entered into the system are processed immediately to assure same-day shipping, and therefore may not be changed or cancelled. Refused deliveries are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus recovery of all freight charges. A special order that has not shipped may be cancelled with approval and will be subject to a minimum 20% fee.
Every effort is made to assure the accuracy of the specifications and pricing in this catalog. Due to changing market conditions we reserve the right to update pricing, specifications, and policies, including these terms and conditions without prior notice. Please call your sales representative or go online at www.cwholesale.com to confirm pricing, specifications and policies.
Terms are net 30 days from date of invoice with approved credit. Other options are: C.O.D., Prepay, Wire Transfer, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Certain services may not be available to cash in advance accounts.
Credit applications and resale certificates are accepted by mail, facsimile, or email. Processing time is dependent upon a timely response from references. Please allow adequate time for processing. See credit application for details.
We require a valid resale certificate on file for all customers, and cannot ship until a valid certificate has been received. Blind drop shipments to the state of California are subject to sales and use tax unless either your valid California tax exempt certificate or the blind drop ship customers’ valid California tax exempt certificate is on file.
Past Due Accounts:
Open account terms will be suspended if invoices are not paid within specified terms and subsequent orders may be held until the account is paid current. Interest will be charged on past due accounts up to the maximum legal rate. A $50.00 handling charge will be assessed on all returned checks. Reasonable attorney’s fees and other collection costs will be added to collection claims.
Freight and Shipping:
All items are shipped F.O.B. Carolina Wholesale. Title to the goods and risk of loss and damage passes to the customer at the F.O.B. point. Carolina Wholesale retains a purchase money security interest in the delivered goods until payment is received in full for the goods. All freight charges are added to the invoice unless shipped freight collect. On C.O.D. orders the freight is included in the C.O.D. amount. C.O.D. orders are subject to a fee per box in accordance with the freight carrier. Dimensional freight charges will be assessed to the order in accordance with the carrier. Freight insurance is in accordance with the carrier. Blind drop shipments are available at no additional charge.
An invoice for freight and restocking fee will be issued on any shipment refused by the customer. If refused product is returned back to Carolina Wholesale, the customer will be credited for the product less restocking fee and all applicable freight charges. Accounts will be placed on a “No Ship” basis until this invoice is paid.
Arlington reserves the right to pass through any accessorial charges imposed on Arlington by our logistics carriers, including but not limited to: address corrections, refused orders, and undeliverable orders, lift gate and inside delivery charges.
Carolina Wholesale's liability for breach arising out of the sale of goods shall be limited to the purchase price of the goods. In no event shall Carolina Wholesale be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect or other damages (including without limitation loss of profit) whether or not Carolina Wholesale has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused, whether for breach or repudiation of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, failure to deliver or under any other theory of liability.
THE SALE OF GOODS IS MADE ON THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE IS NOT RELYING ON CAROLINA WHOLESALE’S SKILL OR JUDGMENT TO SELECT OR FURNISH GOODS SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THAT SET FORTH ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING, IF ANY.
Product Return Authorization Guidelines:
All returns must be initiated within 30 days of your purchase date. Any items returned without a Return Authorization (RA) number will be refused.
Product Returns Procedure:
- Please have your account number, order or invoice number, and information about the item(s) you are returning available when contacting Returns.
- All returns or exchanges must be pre-approved, and assigned a RA number. A return authorization form can be emailed to you to complete and emailed back to us. Once we receive your completed form, and approve the return, an RA number is assigned This RA number expires after 10 days, returned merchandise needs to be returned promptly. If the return request is denied, you will be notified.
- Repackaging Product for Return: Once an RA number has been generated and communicated to you, the product should be packaged for return shipment. All products must be shipped in a protective outer box with suitable inner packaging to prevent the product from being damaged in transit, regardless of return reason. Product not returned in the above manner may be returned at the customer’s expense without a credit being issued.
- Please ensure the RA number is written down on the outer shipping carton. In the case of multiple cartons, write the RA number on each label and indicate the number of cartons (for example 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3) DO NOT write the RA number directly on the packaging of the item(s) you are returning. Defacing of the packaging will cause an automatic cancellation of the RA and no credit will be issued. The product must be in resalable condition to receive a credit for any non quality related return.
- All machine returns must be shipped to the location shown on the RA form and must be shipped freight prepaid by dealer. Please see your Return Authorization form for the correct ship-to address.
- An RA number does not guarantee a credit. It gives you authorization to return item(s) to us for inspection. Credits will be issued after product has been inspection and determined a credit is due.
- Any package sent to us for any reason without an authorization number on the outside of the box will be refused. Any unauthorized return, if accepted, will be subject to a 20% restocking charge, unless the value of the returned merchandise is less than $50, in which case a flat $10 processing fee will be charged. The return must be in the original sealed carton. No returns for opened boxes.
Order Entry and Shipping Errors:
More than 99% of our orders are shipped accurately, and we apologize if we made an error with your shipment. We will correct any order entry and shipping errors as long as you contact us within 30 days of the original invoice date.
Customer Ordering Errors:
We will gladly take back and issue a credit for product ordered in error provided the product and packaging are returned in resalable condition. Special order product or unusual quantities may not be eligible for return. Product must be shipped back within 30 days of invoice data and freight prepaid at the dealer's expense. Returned products are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Returns less than $50 in value are subject to a flat $10 processing fee.
A. "House brand" aftermarket cartridges - We stand behind our NXT Premium line of compatibles with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the quality of your NXT Premium branded product please contact the Returns team for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement of the same product. Product should be returned in a condition that will allow proper quality testing.Returns will not be accepted on fully used cartridges or product that can't be post tested.
B. OEM Consumables - We encourage you to have your customer contact the manufacturer for exchanges of defective items. However, we are pleased to assist you with the exchange on all eligible goods as long as you contact us within 30 days of original invoice. The following manufacturers must be contacted directly for credit/replacement of defective product:
All Hardware returns are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy. Subject to such policies, non‐ defective printers and equipment may be returned up to 30 days from purchase provided the products are new/unopened and as long as the product life is still active and current.
The following sales are final and not subject to returns or cancellations.
- End-of-Life products
- Non-stock and special order items
- Defectives or DOA after 30 days from invoice date (see Defective Products below).
- HP, Brother and/or Xerox imaging products: defectives, non-resalable items (opened/unsealed), and resalable items over 30 days from invoice date.
- Bottled copier toner supplies - all are checked and in stable condition before shipping.
Transit Damaged Goods:
All items are shipped F.O.B. Carolina Wholesale distribution center. Title to the goods and risk of loss and damage passes to the customer at the F.O.B. point. Claims for shortages or damages while in transit are to be settled between consignee and carrier.Please note any damage or shortages on your Bill of Lading. We are unable to assist if a note was not made.
Refused deliveries are subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus recovery of all freight charges.