Miss Our Most Recent e-Campaigns ?
Check them all out here and make sure you never miss another one by signing up to receive e-mail promotions from Carolina Wholesale.
Credit & Online Applications
Please click the link below for access to our credit Application, Credit Terms & Conditions, Sales Terms & Conditions and Online Application in PDF form.
Click Here For Credit Application
Click Here for eCommerce Application
Sign up for your Carolina Wholesale Invoices via email.
Do your part to help the environment by switching to E-Invoicing today! It saves paper, saves time, and most importantly, it saves our precious natural resources. Receive your CW invoices in your inbox rather than your mailbox. If you have more questions about this environmentally responsible alternative, please contact your Carolina Wholesale Sales Representative or call us at (800) 521-4600.
Carolina Wholesale’s eStorefront e-commerce center allows our dealers the ability to place orders via a secure online web site. Order requests will be sent directly to your sales representative and your shipment will be placed immediately.
Not only will you be able to save time placing orders using the eStorefront, but you will have access to many other tools as well, including:
- Stock availability - You will see the available quantities of every product we have in each distribution center.
- OEM / Compatibles Comparison - Look up all available products for each machine including OEM and compatibles.
- Product Search - Search for products using our informative search engine by model, manufacturer and part number.
- Order Information - View your current open orders and invoices.
- Create/Save a Shopping List - If you order once a week, start your shopping list on Monday or Tuesday and keep building it until your order day. You will be able to save any list in our E-Business Center.
- Blind Drop Ship - Ship your order directly to the end user.
- Change your warehouse - Is your customer closer to Atlanta? Lower your shipping costs by changing the warehouse location.
- Account Information - Look back at invoices from 30, 60, 90 and 120 days ago.
To acquire an eStorefront account, you must be an existing Carolina Wholesale customer with Net-30 terms and good payment history.
New & Discontinued Products
Carolina Wholesale is continuously updating our already vast listing of OEM and Compatible Imaging Supplies from all of the most popular manufacturers. Ask your sales representative to view the latest updated new and discontinued products list.
The following price increases will be in effect...
There are no applicable price changes at this time. Please check back later.